SLIP between a Sun & SCO

Brendan Kehoe kehoe at scotty.dccs.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:54:29 AEST 1990

 Hi there .. a friend of mine & I have been trying to devise a way for
him to use SLIP to telnet over to my machine over a V.32 modem. I've
got the stuff for my Sun (SS1 under SunOS 4.1). What we need to know
is what it would take on his end (SCO Xenix on a 386) to make this
happen. Would he have to fork out the $$ to get the TCP/IP
implementation for SCO? (I'm not a Xenix expert; Suns are my bag.)
 Thanks!

Brendan Kehoe | brendan at cs.widener.edu [ It's here, but it won't resolve yet ]
For now: kehoe at scotty.dccs.upenn.edu | Also: brendan.kehoe at cyber.widener.edu
  "The latest polls indicate you're in danger of losing touch with the
	     common man."   "Oh DEAR ... heaven forfend!"