GCC with Xenix Include files

Sean Fagan seanf at sco.COM
Fri Oct 19 08:25:18 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct16.081629.106 at bbt.se> pgd at bbt.se writes:
>If you update to 2.3.3 you will find that the include files, if
>possible, are even more screwed up.

I think that the 2.3.1 DS update has this fix; the unix DS certainly
does (and many, many of the header files are protected against multiple
inclusion).

>	#ifndef SIZE_T_DEFINED

That, btw, is illegal, according to ANSI.  We use

	#ifndef	_SIZE_T
	typedef	unsigned int size_t;
	#	define _SIZE_T
	#endif	/* _SIZE_T */

which is legal (namespace problems).

>	#ifndef STDIO_INCLUDED

For these, it's of the format

	#ifndef	_STDIO_H
	#	define	_STDIO_H
	/* stdio.h stuff */
	#endif	/* _STDIO_H */

As I said, most of the header files in 3.2 have this already.