gcc/g++ on the Amiga

Carson A Gaspar cag4 at cunixa.cc.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 18 04:51:15 AEST 1990

Has anyone ported gcc or g++ to the Amiga? I've seen one version of
gcc, but it requires the Manx Aztec include files. I only have access
to the standard Commodore/Lattice(a.k.a. SAS) includes. All mail
replies will be summarized here.

    /  \                     / BIX: cgaspar                         \
   / C  \ Carson A. Gaspar  / Internet: cag4 at cunixa.cc.columbia.edu  \
  / CAG  >-----------------< (Alternate) carson at close.cs.columbia.edu >
  /\___/\ Amiga compatible? /    Don't try to outweird _me_! I get   \
 /       \_________________/   stranger things than you free with my  \
<  Proud owner of an Amiga \             breakfast cereal!            /
 \  1000 with pawprints    /\           -Zaphod Beeblebrox           /