Termcap for wy60ak MultiView?

Kevin W. Reed kreed at telesys.cts.com
Wed Oct 10 09:00:34 AEST 1990

Recently I noticed that SCO had a new entry for wy60 terminals that
have the extended keyboard that maps the BS and left-arrow as different
codes.  We just installed SCO Professional and it works great.  Testing
it out on other applications worked ok except for SCO Portfolio's
MultiView Termcap which appears to be very different from the others.

Does anyone know if SCO has released a termcap entry for this configuration
for MultiView?  I'd give them a call, but we didn't bother to purchase
support for that product.

--
Kevin W. Reed -------- {nosc,ucsd}!crash!telesys!kreed - kreed at telesys.cts.com
TeleSys Development Systems ---- XBBS & telesys.UUCP (TB 1000) +1 619 483 3890