Lotus 1-2-3 on UNIX?

Tim S. Boshart timsb at adspp.uucp
Sun Sep 16 23:50:31 AEST 1990

In article <15030019 at hpfinote.HP.COM> jackb at hpfinote.HP.COM (Jack Benzel) writes:
}Back in early June I caught an episode of "The Computer Chronicles", a video
}news magazine kind of show on computers on public broadcasting.  There was a
}little blurb about Lotus 1-2-3 being announced for UNIX by the end of the
}month(July).  I haven't heard a word since.  Did I get my hopes up for nothing?
}

No, it is out.  I have it sitting on the shelf next to my desk.
--
  Tim S. Boshart - MicroAge/Abacus - 2707 Middlebury St. - Elkhart, IN  46516
       timsb at adspp.UUCP - uunet!rutgers!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!adspp!timsb