Hard disks with > 1024 Cylindars

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 10:55:06 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep7.052138.495 at csense.uucp> bote at csense.uucp (John Boteler) writes:

| I think the WD is not making my floppy interface happy: it locks
| the system under Xenix when simultaneous floppy and hard disk
| activity occurs while the system is set to full speed. :(

  I bet you haven't installed the SLS for that. Although it's called the
WD1007 fix, it really works with the 1006, too. I don't have the list
handy, from memory xnx133, but it's the one which says WD1007.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX