uucp cores

Alan H. Mintz alan at mq.COM
Thu Sep 20 14:22:36 AEST 1990

In article <2495 at polari.UUCP>, corwin at polari.UUCP (Don Glover) writes:
> For quite some time now I have been getting the message from uucp
> cores in /usr/spool/uucp, sure enough I go there and there is a
> core, I rm it  and it comes back...

Yup. The release notes for SCO HDB uucps indicate that "uucico will
normally dump core". This is normal. In fact, the default SCO installation
includes a cron script that removes cores from /usr/spool/uucp.
--
< Alan H. Mintz             | Voice +1 714 980 1034       >
< Micro-Quick Systems, Inc. | FAX   +1 714 944 3995       >