2-button mouse under X11R4?; Logitech 3-button doesn't work

Kevin Weller n025fc at tamuts.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 28 05:30:13 AEST 1991

Well, the problem with the Logitech bus mouse is solved.  I should've
known better than to trust the installation technician to configure
the bus card correctly--he had the mouse on interrupt vector 3, same
as COM2!  This wouldn't even work under DOS, so Xenix isn't even an
issue.  The moral of the story is: don't assum that someone else put
your system together correctly when something goes wrong.

Now I have a three button mouse to use with X Windows, so now I'm only
waiting on Chain Lee's driver to get things going.

--
internet: n025fc at tamuts.tamu.edu                |  aTm  |  GIG 'EM, AGGIES!  |