SCO Xenix & IBM 386 Clone...

Lester W Yee yee at itsgw.rpi.edu
Tue Jan 1 10:30:16 AEST 1991

I recently brought a x386 IBM pc clone with MS DOS and I like to use SCO
xenix.  I like to hear some comments, experience from anyone who has a
x386 machine running SCO xenix.

Just exactly what is the cost of SCO xenix?  I tried calling some places and
they won't sell me anything other than a SCO Xenix developer kit or a
multi-user license station.  I only have one computer, so a multi-user thing
isn't for me.

Anybody go the latest Xenix 2.3.2 (that's suppose to implement AT&T V,
release 4).  Well, I would also like to hear any experience, problems running
other unix OS.. Thanks..

--
-- Robert aka Crimson Avenger      (yee at rpi.edu or crimson_avenger at mts.rpi.edu)
   Once a hacker, always a hacker. (usere3jp at rpitsmts.bitnet)