SCO XENIX and the Z-1000

Midn. Norman R. Solis 937290 <m937290@usna.navy.mil> m937290 at usna.navy.mil
Thu Jan 31 06:01:31 AEST 1991

Hi there.  I just recently inherited one of the now defunct, unsupported
Z-1000 multiprocessor machines from the Computer services department.
I reinstalled XENIX on it but I can't get any of the lines running
from the terminal concentrator to give a login: prompt.  What am I missing?

The manual says to run /etc/mkdev tcserial.  That supposedly creates
the /dev/ files.  What do I do now?

-N. Richard Solis

--
| Richard Solis        m937290 at n1.usna.navy.mil          Class of 1993       |