Wanted: Berkely's telnetd for Xenix!

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Fri Jan 25 15:20:04 AEST 1991

In article <83 at lionet.wesley.oz.au> ram at lionet.wesley.oz.au (Richard Muirden) writes:
>I need the BSD telnetd compiled for Xenix 2.3.2 (386) ! If
>anyone can send me the binary I'd be most happy!

Telnetd won't do you any good unless you have Berkeley sockets installed.
You get Berkeley sockets with the streams and TCP/IP package.  But, this
already gives you an implementation of telnetd.

I think you are looking for a free way to get TCP/IP support.  If you find
one, let me know!  Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |