disassembler for OMF-Format?

Holger Veit veit at du9ds3..uni-duisburg.de
Wed Jan 2 19:43:31 AEST 1991

Dear netlanders,

I'm looking for a disassembler that can convert objectfiles
(INTEL OMF-Format, as used by MSDOS and Xenix) back into
source code for MASM or AS. Any PD version available?
I know of a non-PD-Version named OBJTOASM.EXE distributed
with MSDOS Zortech C++, but it still lacks 386 support and
does not always agree with MASM or AS syntax.

Thanks in advance

Holger Veit

--
|  |   / Holger Veit             | INTERNET: veit at du9ds3.uni-duisburg.de
|__|  /  University of Duisburg  | BITNET: veit%du9ds3.uni-duisburg.de at UNIDO
|  | /   Fac. of Electr. Eng.    | UUCP:   ...!uunet!unido!unidui!hl351ge
|  |/    Dept. f. Dataprocessing |