Does uu/ungetty force S0=1 for dial out lines?

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Mon Jan 28 07:04:09 AEST 1991

In article <1810 at chinacat.Unicom.COM> I blabber:
>If you don't want the modem to automatically answer
>the line, then you don't want it disabled.

Ack!

s/disabled/enabled/

--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |  If software look-and-feel can be protected,
Unicom Systems Development    |  then I'd like to claim a copyright upon