disk drive parameters

Edward C. Regal ecr at cipric.mn.org
Thu Jan 10 00:32:39 AEST 1991

In article <12009 at ccncsu.ColoState.EDU> wendt at ives.cs.colostate.edu (alan l wendt) writes:
>Disk parameters.  Here's a first stab at compiling parameters of some
>common disks.  The information source is given in the rightmost column,
>as there are some inconsistencies between the two sources.  If you have
>additions or updates, mail them to wendt at cs.csu.colostate.edu
>
>Alan Wendt

:::: List of drive parameters deleted ::::

You might also want to give the Adaptec Support BBS a call.  They have
(or had) a file called DRIVTALL.TXT (if I remember right).  It was a list
of about 300 different drives, SCSI, ESDI, ST-506, etc.  Quite complete and
detailed for information.  I think it must be about a year old or so, but
the information is still mostly valid

Ed