SCO Unix 16-bit cards

Uwe Kallmeyer uwek at yedik.han.de
Fri Jun 14 21:36:37 AEST 1991

johnw at group1.uucp (John Wheeler) writes:
>Does ANYBODY know of any 16-bit drivers for SCO Unix?

Yes. Me. The german company "Schneider &  Koch"  sells  a  16-Bit
"G16"-card.   They  also  supply  drivers  for this card for SCO,
Interactive an AT&T. I ordered one and expect to test it in july.
So mail me around end of july for details.

	uwek

>Thanks!
You're welcome.

--
char name[] = "      Uwe Kallmeyer, Wendenring 32, D-3300 Braunschweig      ";
char uucp[] = "            uwek at yedik.han.de || Ph.: 0531-344841            ";