SCO Unix 16-bit cards

Dale B dale at interlan.Interlan.COM
Sat Jun 15 04:45:27 AEST 1991

>After repeated calls to SCO, which, by the way, has the LONGEST
>queing mechanism I've ever encountered, I have been able to find
>_NO_ 16-bit cards supported by SCO Unix. CAN THIS BE TRUE? I find
>it hard to believe that I can get 16-bit drivers for a simple MS-DOS
>machine but *NOT* for our multi-gigabyte SCO hosts!!!!
>
>Does ANYBODY know of any 16-bit drivers for SCO Unix?
>(WD 8013 preferred)....
>

>Thanks!
>--
>________  John Wheeler - Informix-4GL / SQL * Unix * Broadcast Audio Production
> \rrrr/   Group One Ltd.
>   \/     San Francisco

Email to you bounced.  Anyway, last I heared SCO was supposed to be supporting
the NI6510, a 16 bit bus master card from Racal InterLan that is supposedly the
fastest 16 bit ethernet card on the market.  You get an SCO STREAMS driver with
the card.  If you can't get any info out of SCO, call us at 800-LAN-TALK or
drop me some email at dale at interlan.interlan.com.
Dale