CC-832 (superceded by AST 4-port/XN) help

Kevin Langston langston at convex.COM
Mon Jun 3 22:28:58 AEST 1991

Is the AST CC-832, an early version of the AST four port, supported by
the 2.2.3 (286) and 2.3.3 (386) versions of Xenix? The manual refers to
the 4port/XN, which I am already using under Xenix 2.3/386. The CC-832
seems to use the same D connector at the back, and is otherwise very
similar to the 4-port, except for the dip switches. They have a single
8 position dip switch, instead of the three 4/8 circuit switches of
the 4-port.

If you have a jumper description handy, please send me a copy.

Thanks.

--
----      Kevin Langston               Convex Computer Corporation
------    WORK: langston at convex.com    Technical Operations, Functional Test