ctsflow solution for xenix cu/uucico and fas question

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.unicom.com
Sat Jun 29 11:45:57 AEST 1991

In article <T60RHJQ at geminix.in-berlin.de>
	gemini at geminix.in-berlin.de (Uwe Doering) writes:
>The problem with sio is that it tries to be smart in that it looks at
>several I/O addresses whether it can find a UART at that location

That's all controlled by sioconf.c.  For example, I've had to comment
stuff out of it to keep the system from thinking it stumbled upon a
Quadram serial card when in fact it was an Ethernet card.  If you
comment out COM2 then sioinit() will never find it.

--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |  Closed user interfaces for open systems?
Unicom Systems Development    |  No, thank you.