Looking at Pathalias and Xenix

Marcos R. Della mdella at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Fri Dec 9 08:39:47 AEST 1988

I posted this a few days ago, but so far have heard nothing.

I was wondering is SOMEONE out there has gotten the pathalias9.1 program
to work on a 16 bit machine. I am running SCO xenix and have not been
able to get it to work at all without the out of memory errors. I
tried putting the -Mh and/or the -LARGE -M2l options in the compiler
line, but I keep getting memory mismatches when compiling the thing
together... Any clues?

Any help on what needs to be changed for a xenix box?

HELP!!!

Marcos Della
marcos at borlnd

--
..!csustan ->!polyslo!mdella    | mdella at polyslo | Whatever I said doesn't
..!sdsu ---/   Marcos R. Della  | (805) 543-0135 | mean diddly as I forgot