Terminals for use with VP/ix

Stacy L. Millions stacy at mcl.UUCP
Thu Dec 15 08:24:48 AEST 1988

Hi, I would like to hear from any one using VP/ix (or Merge)
on a terminal, I would like to know what kind of terminal you
have, if it has a PC Mode (sends scan codes), and what you
think of it. I am having a hard time finding a terminal that
I like for this application.

Many thanks in advance.

-stacy

--
"He to whom the early bird runs best learns wisdom and patience!
                          ... I can never remember proverbs" - Charlie Brown