Terminals for use with VP/ix

David Fiedler david at infopro.UUCP
Sun Dec 18 04:02:36 AEST 1988

>From article <575 at mcl.UUCP>, by stacy at mcl.UUCP (Stacy L. Millions):
> Hi, I would like to hear from any one using VP/ix (or Merge)
> on a terminal, I would like to know what kind of terminal you
> have, if it has a PC Mode (sends scan codes), and what you
> think of it. I am having a hard time finding a terminal that
> I like for this application.

The Wyse-60, with PC keyboard, works just fine, except that we still can't
get the little menu to pop up in the right-hand corner with VP/ix, so we
use EXITVPIX. It's a scancode CRT and you MUST have that if you are
running any serious DOS software.

--
David Fiedler {ames,attmail,hoptoad,pyramid}!infopro!david
USMail: InfoPro Systems, PO Box 220, Rescue CA 95672 Phone: 916/677-5870