Terminals for use with VP/ix

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.uucp
Wed Dec 21 02:44:55 AEST 1988

In article <125 at infopro.UUCP>, david at infopro.UUCP (David Fiedler) writes:
<  From article <575 at mcl.UUCP< , by stacy at mcl.UUCP (Stacy L. Millions):
< think of it.  I am having a hard time finding a terminal that
< < I like for this application.
<
< The Wyse-60, with PC keyboard, works just fine, except that we still can't
< get the little menu to pop up in the right-hand corner with VP/ix, so we
< use EXITVPIX.  It's a scancode CRT and you MUST have that if you are

Strange, we use the Wyse60 and our little menu pops up just fine. What are we
doing wrong? :)
Must be in your termcaps.
--
Fred Rump, Pres.       | UUCP: {rutgers,cbmvax,bellcore}!bpa!cdin-1!fred
CompuData, Inc.        |  or ...{allegra killer gatech!uflorida decvax!ucf-cs}