GNU Emacs on the SYSV/Xenix merge

Duke Robillard rgr at m10ux.UUCP
Thu Dec 29 07:00:50 AEST 1988

I've been trying to get GNU Emacs to compile on our new
AT&T 6386, here.  It's running V.3.2, which is (I think)
the Xenix/SYSV merger.  I'm having a termio problem.
It appears that TIOCGETC is defined in my termio.h,
and that this makes trouble, because in sysdep.c, it
means something is defined as struct tchars, a struct
that I can't find.

Does anyone know what's up?

Thanks a lot.
--
|  Duke Robillard                  |                                     |
|  ARPA:     rgr at m10ux.att.com     |  UUCP:     {backbone!}att!m10ux!rgr |