Trouble with uucp/cu/dialing sharing a phone line

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Wed Dec 28 02:33:08 AEST 1988

In article <2565 at ficc.uu.net>, peter at ficc.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
> In article <391 at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US>, root at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) writes:
> > Sandy has a *VERY* reliable version of init that is true to System V
> > Unix functionality!...
>
> Is this a PD init with source, or a binary-only version? I'd like to upgrade
> some SIII-Xenix boxes to a SV inittab. I can't go to SV-Xenix because we need
> to use some software that's only available for the older version.

Unless Sandy has been able to ignore a copyright, he can only distribute
the binaries of the init.  I had the same question which he answered a
while ago.

Jonathan Bayer
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.

--