Word Processing software for 286 SCO Xenix

Paul De Bra debra at alice.UUCP
Tue Dec 20 14:04:01 AEST 1988

In article <2317 at cadovax.UUCP> mitchell at cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) writes:
]I have a friend that really wants to do Word Processing on his
]buisnesses Xenix system along with his Order Entry and on-line
]accounting.
]
]I have identified three Word Processors that might do the job:
]
]1. Word Perfect for 286 Xenix
]2. Microsoft Word for 286 Xenix
]3. SCO Lyrix
]
]At this point the deciding factor would be price...

Of course there's Tex, which is nog just a word processor but a true
typesetting program.

But since price is thhe deciding factor and Tex is free...

Paul.