need fix/workararound for yacc

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.UUCP
Tue Feb 9 02:27:28 AEST 1988

In article <3731 at megaron.arizona.edu> rupley at arizona.edu (John Rupley) writes:
>In article <722 at jpusa1.UUCP>, stu at jpusa1.UUCP (Stu Heiss) writes:
>> In trying to put together perl on xenix I've run into a yacc limit.
>
>To get the huge model, which is what you need, the only change to be
>made in the yacc source is the addition of "#define HUGE" at the end
>of "files".

Sorry -- I have (proprietary, sorry) source code to yacc, and even HUGE
wasn't enough.  I had to create a HUMONGOUS size, just a little bigger
than huge, to get it to work.

Unfortunatly, perl still has bugs.  :-(

--
Chip Salzenberg                 UUCP: "{codas,uunet}!ateng!chip"
A T Engineering                 My employer's opinions are a trade secret.