Xenix 2.2 Compiler error

Mwa ha ha ericg at sco.COM
Wed Feb 17 02:42:27 AEST 1988

karl at ddsw1.UUCP (Karl Denninger) wrote in article <727 at ddsw1.UUCP]:
]In article <4218 at june.cs.washington.edu] kevinr at uw-june.UUCP (Kevin Ross) writes:
]]]rcln.c(50) : Compiler error (internal):Infinite spill
]]
]Try adding this to the compiler options:
]
]	-Dregister=
]
](that's nothing following the '=')
]

Though I cannot vouch for this curing the problem, a slightly safer approach
(that won't break declarations like 'register foo') would be:

        -Dregister=auto

]Karl Denninger		       |  Data: +1 312 566-8912

--
Eric Griswold  (ericg at sco.COM)
"That's no baby.  That's a Mr. Potatohead"