NFS for Xenix?

Mark McWiggins mark at intek01.UUCP
Sat Feb 13 09:39:00 AEST 1988

Is there an NFS (or similar) implementation for Xenix that allows the
use of cheap Ethernet cards?  I know about Xenix-Net, but I understand
that it requires Excelans (about $1200).  Our Novell (bleah!) network
uses Micoms that run only about $300.  I understand that a smarter card
should perform better, but for $900 bucks we're willing to pay the
penalty.

Thanks in advance.
--

Mark McWiggins			UUCP:		uunet!intek01!mark
DISCLAIMER: I could be wrong.	INTERNET:	mark at intek01.UUCP