Software for SCO Xenix...

Mwa ha ha ericg at sco.COM
Thu Feb 4 04:28:10 AEST 1988

mitchell at cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) wrote in article <1912 at cadovax.UUCP>:
]
]Is there some publication or something that talks
]about what software is currently available for SCO Xenix???  SUN has
]a book that they publish called Catylist or something.  Is there something
]similar for the Xenix world?
]

SCO sells a book of 3rd party software vendors.  It is rather thick and
contains lots of good stuff.  Call the SCO sales department and ask
for a "3rd party catalog".

--
Eric Griswold  (ericg at sco.COM)
"That's no baby.  That's a Mr. Potatohead"