Software for SCO Xenix...

Clemens Schrimpe csch at tmpmbx.UUCP
Wed Feb 3 23:37:52 AEST 1988

In article <1912 at cadovax.UUCP> mitchell at cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) writes:
> [...] Is there some publication or something that talks
>about what software is currently available for SCO Xenix???  SUN has
>a book that they publish called Catylist or something.  Is there something
>similar for the Xenix world?
Yes!

The "bibel" is called >>XENIX System V Third-Party Products Directory<< -
it has ~950 Pages and contains short product descriptions addresses etc.

We received it for free from SCO London, but the first page says:

	Additional copies of this Directory may be obtained by
	writing or calling the following:

	The Santa Cruz Operation Inc.
	400 Encinal Street
	P.O. Box 1900