--- Moderation problems with comp.unix.microport ---

James Van Artsdalen james at bigtex.uu.net
Tue Feb 2 13:23:04 AEST 1988

I concur: either the newsgroup should be unmoderated, or the backbones should
update their tables to find a route to the moderator that works.  I think
Plocher has been disconnected somehow from his mail path.  He hasn't responded
to mail in a couple weeks: various MAILER-DAEMONs along the way sure have
though.  I personally understand the desire on the part of the NetGods for
moderation wherever politically acceptable, but this case points up the
weakness in this scheme (or maybe not: it *has* kept the volume down! :-).
--
James R. Van Artsdalen    ...!uunet!utastro!bigtex!james     "Live Free or Die"
Work: 512-328-0282 Home: 346-2444; 110 Wild Basin Rd. Ste #230, Austin TX 78746