--- Moderation problems with comp.unix.microport ---

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Tue Feb 2 11:29:27 AEST 1988

In article <409 at micropen>, dave at micropen (David F. Carlson) writes:
> In article <15112 at beta.UUCP>, myxm at beta.UUCP (Mike Mitchell) writes:
> > Another vote for no moderation. I too have had postings bounce back to me.
> > Mike Mitchell

   There is a posting in comp.unix.questions that states there is a link
down between us and the moderator. So its really not the moderators fault.
I think he's been doing a good job but despite that, I think we
desperately need an un-moderated group. I understand John (the moderator)
has issued a request to the back-bone to make the group un-moderated.
So our wishes are not going un-noticed. Keep your fingers crossed! :-)

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: wa3wbu!john at uunet.UU.NET