HELP!!!

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Wed Jul 20 07:21:54 AEST 1988

I'm running SCO XENIX 2.2.1 and am trying to compile a
program that contains the following code:

main()
{
unsigned char p[720][72];
;
}
I keep getting the following error message

test.c
test.c(2) : error 126: auto allocation exceeds 32K

I've tried using -M[sml][012], -LARGE and up to -F 52000
in all sorts of combinations in the cc comand.  Can't find
anything in the manuals about the error.

What do I need to do to get this to compile???
Thanks in advance....

--
 Scotty
 AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609