Please remove PD-YACC sources from your machine IMMEDIATELY

Bill.Stewart.[ho95c] wcs at skep2.ATT.COM
Sat Jul 16 01:16:23 AEST 1988

In article <99 at obie.UUCP> wes at obie.UUCP (Barnacle Wes) writes:
> Yes, most of the tools MKS produces are (debugged, well-ported) licensed
> versions of gin-yoo-ine AT&T products.  AT&T has a bbs-like system you
> can call into to look and see what's available.

I thought so too, but MKS tells me everything in the MKS Toolkit
is reimplemented from scratch rather than licensed, even major stuff
like ksh.  I'm impressed.
--
#				Thanks;
#Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs 2G218 Holmdel NJ 201-949-0705 ho95c.att.com!wcs