Does anyone have a working '286 pathalias?

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.UUCP
Sat Jul 23 03:30:39 AEST 1988

Several people have complained that their copies of pathalias for the '286
have suddenly stopped working.  I am in the same boat.

Does there exist in the world a set of pathalias sources for the '286 that
can correctly process the latest world maps without dumping core?

PLEASE, let us know!
--
Chip Salzenberg                <chip at ateng.uu.net> or <uunet!ateng!chip>
A T Engineering                My employer may or may not agree with me.