Xenix/386 and Telebit Trailblazers.

Dennis J. Boylan dennis at nanovx.UUCP
Mon Jul 18 01:32:02 AEST 1988

I just recently got my Telebit Trailblazer for my system.
The system is running Xenix/386.  After not having much
luck with just the modem manual, I called Telebit and
got the information on how they recommend you set up the
modem for Xenix.  In the new documentation, they referred
to a utility disk from SCO.  Well, now that I have both
the new documentation and supposedly a dialer, I can't
seem to get it to dial for anything.  It is timing out
waiting on the OK response.  I eventually got around the
problem of getting the initial OK, but it never gets to
the dialing section of the dialer.

Is there anyone out there who has a working dialer for
Xenix/386 and the Telebit?  I am at my wits end.  I have
had the modem for  3 weeks now, and all it can do is
accept calls.

--
Dennis Boylan (...!wa4mei!nanovx!dennis)
4422 Northshore Lane, Norcross GA 30093