GNU Emacs on SCO Xenix-386

Neil Erskine erskine at .UUCP
Sat Mar 5 02:59:49 AEST 1988

][b
	Has anyone on the net managed to get GNU Emacs up on SCO Xenix 386?
    I don't have a 386 development system yet, and probably won't for some
    time, but I'd really like a running copy, along with the auxiliary files.
    If so, and you are willing to put the appropriate stuff on a tape or
    diskette I send you, please reply by e-mail, mentioning the version of GNU
    you are running, and your e-mail and Post Office mail addresses. I can't
    do much to return the favour, but do promise to make copies available
    to other parties who might be in the same situation.

					Thanks in advance,
						Neil
--
Neil S. Erskine		MT&T - (902) 453-4915 x340
AP Computers 		USENET { garfield, watmath, ihnp4!utzoo!utai,