GNU Emacs on SCO Xenix-386

Steve Dyer dyer at spdcc.COM
Tue Mar 8 16:39:17 AEST 1988

I did a quick job of getting it up; it took only an evening to get
everything except subprocesses, ptys and unexec running.  I never bothered
with the remaining stuff, since it took only 30sec to load the lisp
subrs in and I generally stayed within Emacs all the time.  I wouldn't
expect it to be a lot of work to get the rest working for a smoother
product, although as it is it's quite usable and very robust.

I will forward you the s- and m- include files, which are all you'll
really need to get it running.