GNU Emacs on SCO Xenix-386

Sysop account levine at atpal.UUCP
Wed Mar 9 14:21:32 AEST 1988

I am trying to settle in on an editor.  My current strategy is to use
vi for on the fly work, and brief under vpix for extended work.  I like
what i've seen of MicroEmacs, but would like more info. about the alternatives.
What commercial emacs packages are out there?  Do you like what you're
seeing?  What problems, etc. have you had getting them up and working?

I'm running Xenix386 on a PC Ltd. 386 w/5 megs of RAM.  Thanks!

PLEASE: reply via email as per below.

---
Rational Technologies, Inc. -- Jesse Levine
BBS: Atlantic Palisades: 718-238-7855
UUCP: ...!uunet!pwcmrd!skipnyc!atpal!levine
      ...!phri!bc-cis!lldev!levine
CIS: 71231,177       MCI: 341-3917