AT&T Customer Service Memo

Brad Davis bradd at gssc.UUCP
Tue Mar 29 12:07:47 AEST 1988

In article <527 at lakesys.UUCP> steven at lakesys.UUCP (Steven Goodman) writes:
>                                                               One would
>        think that a corporation with sooo much money behind them would
>        be able to get something done?  Forget it, it's like dealing
>        with the Government!   Everyone has their job, and I rarely see
>        anyone there putting in anything "extra".

   An ex-AT&T employee I know described AT&T as the place where 20-year-olds
go to retire.

   Say, does anyone out there have the text of Lilly Tomlin's "Operator"
routine?  That would be a valuable addition to this discussion.

   Brad Davis

====== ====== ======     US MAIL: 9590 SW Genini Dr.
==     ==     ==                  Beaverton, OR  97005
==  == ==  == ==  ==     PHONE:   (503) 641-2200
==  ==     ==     ==     UUCP:    tektronix!sequent!gssc!bradd
====== ====== ======     Disclaimer: I'm a mushroom.
The Graphics Experts