VPiX

Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM
Sat Nov 5 13:34:37 AEST 1988

I have had a small problem with VPiX which may have happened to others and
I would really like to hear some of the responses. While running my small
DOS data base program, I encountered a "bad" spot on the disk. This "bad"
spot; however, was flagged in the bad block table. When the "DOS" program
tried to write in this area,  which it shouldn't, I would get the following
message:
          PCDOS: Disk error
          (or something like that)
and the system would just crash out of VPiX back into Xenix.  Has anyone
else observed this same problem and if so, was there a reported fix for it?

Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz
< Interactive, are you listening? >