Help needed with setting batch filetransfer

ANKGC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU ANKGC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Fri Nov 11 08:45:41 AEST 1988

I have been asked to set up a method by which my mentor may
transfer file to another machine (not Xenix) both interactively
and in a batch mode. The modems he has are a V.22 (???) and a hayes
compatible. I do not know SCO Xenix and do not know what popular
communications program are available. I do not want to reinvent the
wheel if someone could send me examples of how to tackle the problem.

The machine is a 386 Clone, and it runs SCO Xenix. Any pointers and
advice on how communications are handled between Xenix and non-UNix
will be helpful.
-------

Anil Khullar                    BITNET:ank at cunyvms1
PhD. Program in Psychology      INTERNET:ankgc at cunyvm.cuny.edu (pref'ed)
CUNY Graduate Center            ATTNET: (w) 212 642 2705
New York NY 10036                       (h) I (PAY) FOR-PRIV