interesting "feature" in 2.3.1

Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM
Tue Nov 1 10:33:35 AEST 1988

I noticed a very interesting "FEATURE" in version 2.3.1 of Xenix386. This
has to do with the time change last Sunday. All worked perfectly as the clock
was reduced by one hour at 2AM. The interesting "feature" was that I have many
crontab entries and during the day, on Sunday, each entry was executed TWICE!
Each entry was executed one hour earlier than it was supposed to do so and
then at the correct time! I rebooted the system and this "feature" no longer
existed! It seems that cron may have a small problem.

Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz