Excelan Support!

Jim Morris morris at dms.UUCP
Sun Sep 18 11:04:42 AEST 1988

>From article <1885 at turnkey.TCC.COM>, by sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM (Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz):
> Well, Excelan is back to their old tricks again! It was bad enough waiting
> BTW, here is one for the books: I was told by Excelan that SCO has a fix
> for the software. My response was why SCO?  No answer was given that made
> sense.
>
> Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz

 Funny, SCO told me to get it from Excelan, looks like recursion to me :-)

 I have had absolutely no luck getting any answers on anything from Excelan
 customer support, we are now looking for alternate sources for our ethernet
 needs.

 In the meantime if anyone finds a way of getting our Excelan boards working
 with V2.3, let us know.
--
Jim Morris.         			 morris at dms.UUCP or weitek!dms!morris
           Atari Games Corporation, Sycamore Drive, Milpitas CA 95035.