Appletalk under Xenix/Unix

Peter Jeremy peter at stca77.stc.oz
Thu Sep 22 07:56:51 AEST 1988

I am looking for a hardware/software package that will allow me to
interface an AT-Clone running Xenix/286 and/or a Motorola Delta (VMEBus,
68030) system running UNIX System V.3 to an Appletalk network.

In particular, I want to be able to send Postscript files to a laser printer
on the network.

Any suggestions of vendors and comments on the packages would be most
welcome, in particular if you are aware of an Australian distributor.
Please reply via Email.  I will summarise if warranted.

Disclaimer: some or all of the words above may, or may not, be trademarks
	of various vendors.
Peter Jeremy (VK2PJ)         peter at stca77.stc.oz
Alcatel-STC Australia        ...!munnari!stca77.stc.oz!peter
41 Mandible St               peter%stca77.stc.oz at uunet.UU.NET
ALEXANDRIA  NSW  2015