386 UNIX on OpenNet

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Wed Sep 14 04:40:22 AEST 1988

We need some more compute power for doing compiles and things, and thought
that SV/386 running on 386 PCs would be a nice cheap way of doing things.
The only problem is that we're running OpenNet, instead of some TCP/IP
based thing. Would it be possible for us to either:

	Run some OpenNet compatible software on SV/386,
	Run OpenNet DOS software under Merge 386 or VPIX, or
	Run an extra Ethernet card in one of our 310 or 320
		boxes and run TCP/IP software on that.

Anyone have any ideas?
--
Peter da Silva  `-_-'  Ferranti International Controls Corporation.
"Have you hugged  U  your wolf today?"            peter at ficc.uu.net