jove 4.12 on SCO Xenix 286 ?

Rich Skrenta skrenta at blekko.home.nwu.edu
Mon Apr 10 04:42:09 AEST 1989

I got Jove 4.9 to compile hassle-free on Xenix, but it's not finding the
function gldav() when it goes to link.  Does anyone know what this is?  Is
it in its own file?  Is it a library call?  I'm wondering if I'm missing a
small part of Jove.

About the problems compiling Jove 4.12:  I see those sorts of problems
when a header file, typically something like <sys/file.h> is included more
than once.  While I think <466 at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US> explained the particular
problem for Jove 4.12, if you ran into the problem again I'd say look for
multiple includes of the same file.

Rich Skrenta                 skrenta at blekko.home.nwu.edu
skrenta at eecs.nwu.edu         ...nucsrl!blekko!skrenta