Grrr... uEmacs 3.10 doesn't work under Xenix

William R. Pearson wrp at biochsn.acc.Virginia.EDU
Wed Apr 12 03:50:51 AEST 1989

]$    Argh! Version 3.10 of MicroEmacs no longer works in Xenix.
]$
]$ Switch to GNU emacs.
]$
]I'd love to run GNU Emacs on my Xenix system. But with only 4MB of
]memory, a 42MB SCSI disk, and a 12.5MHz 286 that's not enough resources
]to run GNU in a nice manner. (read: not enough resources for a resource
]hog)

	Switching to GNUemacs is impossible for many of us, but I have
been extremely happy with the Lugaru Epsilon product for Xenix (and
DOS).  It costs about $195, and is worth every penny. I just wish
I could use it on larger machines.

Bill Pearson