Archive Tape (Was: Re: SCO Support Problem and Problem for SCO Support)

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Sun Apr 23 05:46:07 AEST 1989

In article <28045 at conexch.UUCP> root at conexch.UUCP (Larry Dighera) writes:
>In article <38 at blender.UUCP> root at blender.UUCP (Herb Peyerl) writes:
>>	We have 6 clients who can't use an IBM 6157 tape streamer.
>>	SCO's solution was for us to buy our clients Archive Tape streamers
>>		in the meantime.  (hmmmm. At only $1700 a crack)
>(Larry then posts an ad for Archive FT drives)

That makes two people who supply 'em at like costs (:-); we have Wangtek as
well at comparable prices.

Drop me email for details; I won't quote prices here in a non-commercial
newsgroup.  Alternately, see our ads in biz.comp.harware (they are regularly
posted).

There's no need to pay $1k apiece for a decent tape drive.

--
Karl Denninger (karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM, <well-connected>!ddsw1!karl)
Public Access Data Line: [+1 312 566-8911], Voice: [+1 312 566-8910]