elm 2.2 and xenix

Thomas Lamy big.t at netmbx.UUCP
Fri Apr 28 17:16:22 AEST 1989

Hi netlanders !

Just one question: I'd really like to run elm2.2 on our Xenix/286,
Release 2.2.1. But the 'Configure'-script smashes when it arrives
to exec config.sh with a stack overflow ( as promised in the
README). But - how can I fix this ? Nobody I have asked knows a way
to increase the stack size for the bourne shell... I post this here
because i'm not alone with this; many people in Berlin have the
same problem.

Thanx in advance !

Thomas

--
Thomas Lamy              DOMAIN :  big.t at netmbx.UUCP
Schoenburgstrasse 23     ...{pyramid|altger|tub|unido}!tmpmbx!netmbx!big.t